This page is still under construction.
Here is where all the sponsors that are supporting the Coast Run in 2017 are shown
The Sponsorship and Advertisement Officer for 2017 is still being decided
If you or your business would like to become a larger sponsor of the Earle Page Coast Run please contact one of the following:
Ryan Doughty, Coast Run Discount Card & Sponsorship Coordinator
Anthony Hall, Coast Run Media & Advertisement Coordinator
Jasmyne Rushbrook, Coast Run Assistant Convenor / Secretary
At one of the following contacts
Earle Page College Office: (02) 6773 5300
Sponsors in the past have and new sponsors may be offered the following in return for their generous contributions:
- Your business would appear on the back of the official Coast Run T- Shirts which will be worn by the 30-50 runners and supporters. These shirts will be worn throughout the year around Armidale, Coffs Harbour and on the Coast Run itself.
- Your business would appear on our Website and Facebook page.
- Your business would appear on the Sponsorship Boards at our Annual Fashion Parade and Annual Parents Weekend Auction.
- Your business would appear along the Coffs Harbour Jetty, the final stretch of our Coast Run.
- We would happily and willingly try our best to accommodate any further requests you may have.
For 2017 we will also be advertising our Sponsors as well as the Coast Run more efficiently and effectively
- Your business will be advertised throughout Earle Page College as well as the University of New England, reaching up to over 1,000 students on a daily basis.
- Your business will be advertised at our Annual Coast Run Goes Bush event.
- Your business will be advertised at our Double Denim ‘Stro Night held at The ‘Stro every year, where this advertisement will reach all people attending (which isn’t limited to only Earle Page residents- all UNE students are welcome to attend!)
- Your business will be encouraged by the Coast Run committee to all the Earle Page College residents as well as anyone that has purchased a Coast Run Discount Card to go and support the business.
- We will also be happily and willingly try our best to accommodate any further requests you may have.